It is important for everyone to take care of their body parts. Girls are considered to be more beauty conscious. They like to have soft skin especially for hands and feet. Sometimes the feet skin becomes so rough and dull due to several reasons. There are number of ways for making your soft feet. Some of them are discussed as under:
The best and easy way for having soft skin is scrubbing hard dead skin and first you have to soak feet into the warm soapy water so you can scrub them easily.
- Mix some soap in the tub with having warm water in it and do it before you go to bed.
- Soak feet in the tub for approximately 20 minutes.
- Then get pumice stone and gently scrub the dead skin so it can be cleared off.
- Then rinse your feet off with clean water and dry them with the towel.
- Apply some moisturizer or a cream and wear cotton socks for all the night.
- Just follow these steps daily until you get rid of the cracked feet completely.
2. Coconut Oil
Another thing which is very useful for having soft and crake free feet is coconut oil. It just moisturizes the feet and also protects from the bacterial or fungus infections because it has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties.
- Soak your feet in warm water and scrub them with loofah.
- Make your feet dry and apply coconut oil over feet thoroughly.
- Wear a pair of good quality cotton socks for the whole night.
- In the morning remove the socks and wash your feet with clean water.
- Repeat this remedy daily until you have got the desired results.
- Olive oil can also be used in the same manner in order to get soft feet.
3. Mentholated Rub
Another home remedy for having good looking soft feet and to get rid of the cracked heels is mentholated rub and it is useful because of having oil in it with heal toenail fungus.
- Apply mentholated rub on the dry feet before going to sleep.
- Put socks on for night and leave as it is.
- In the morning remove socks and wash feet with warm water.
- Repeat this process daily until you got rid of the rough skin.
4. Paraffin Wax
You can use paraffin wax to make feet soft and to make cracked heals better. It works to soften the feet as natural emollient and natural oil is retained on the feet.
- Just heat up some paraffin wax in microwave or boiler can also be used add mustard oil and coconut oil of equal quantity in it.
- Paste will be ready to apply it on the feet and put sock over.
- Leave as it for the night and wash your feet in the morning.
- Just follow this process for one or two weeks to get good results.
It has humectants and moisturizing properties and it works good to heal the cracked part of the feet with less time.
- Take equal part of glycerin and lemon juice, make mixture of them or rose water can also be added in it.
- Apply it on the parts of the feet where needed.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Follow these steps for two weeks.
6. Epsom Salt
Epsom has the facility to heal the cracked parts of feet and the salt helps to make skin healthy.
- Fill tub with warm water and add a half cup of Epsom salt in it.
- Just soak feet for 10 minutes.
- Rub your feet gently with pumice stone for some time.
- Then again soak feet in the tub for 10 minutes.
- Dry your feet with towel and apply some petroleum jelly over them.
- Repeat this remedy for three days.